Recipe adapted from: Bisous a toi
240g Unsalted butter (chilled)90gm Sugar
1/2 tsp Salt
304g Condensed milk
3 tsp Vanilla bean paste
240g Cake flour
1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
4 Large eggs
- Preheat oven at 170C, 1 non stick bundt cake mould
1. Sift cake flour and baking powder together. Set aside.3
2. Cream butter and sugar tog till light and fluffy.
3. Add in salt and vanilla paste and cream well.
4. Pour in condensed milk and cream till well combined.
5. Using the mixer on low speed, add in flour in 3 additions. Mix till batter is smooth.
6. Add in eggs one at a time. Make sure it's well mixed and smooth.
7. Bake at 170C for 50-55mins.