Recipe from here http://hungryatmidnight.com/2012/09/07/squeeze-cookies-jam/
- 80g flour
- 20g cornstarch
- 40g powdered sugar
- 60g butter
- 1 egg yolk (room temperature)
- 1 tbsp milk (room temperature)
- vanilla extract
- Melt the butter 30 seconds on 600W.
- Whisk the butter until it has a mayonnaise like texture.
- Combine milk with egg yolk and a couple drops of vanilla extract and whisk.
- Add little by little and whisk to incorporate.
- Then sift in the flour, cornstarch and powdered sugar.
- With a spatula, stir until it has combined.
- Preheat your oven to 175 °C.
- Transfer dough to piping bag with a star tip and pipe circles with a border to hold the jam.
- Take some jam and heat for 20 seconds on 600W in the microwave. Add jam to the centers of the cookies.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes on 175 °C.